[Paraview] Missing particle type particle tracking

Rahul Kumar Soni rk.ism10209 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 08:11:50 EDT 2015

I have assigned three different material type to three different size
particles in  my simulation. When I am trying to glyph it to sphere, all
the three types are detected and colored according. However, when I am
trying to make particle tracking tubes through TemporlPrticlesToPathlines
>> Tube with the settings shown in attached images; it only captures the
two particle types. I am wondering that why these leakage is being
happened. Anyone, please suggest a resolution.
[image: TemporalParticlesToPathlines2TypesRedBlue.png][image:
SphereGlyph3TypesRedGreenBlue.png]

[image: photo]
*Rahul K Soni*
Scientist, CSIR - Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
+91-674-237-9335
<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogInRlbDorOTEtNjc0LTIzNy05MzM1IiwgImUiOiAic2lnX2NsaWNrIn0=>
<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogInRlbDorOTEtODQ1Njk3Nzc4MCIsICJlIjogInNpZ19jbGljayJ9>
| http://sites.google.com/site/rahuliitdhn
<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly9zaXRlcy5nb29nbGUuY29tL3NpdGUvcmFodWxpaXRkaG4iLCAiZSI6ICJzaWdfY2xpY2sifQ==>
<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cuZmFjZWJvb2suY29tL1JhaHVsU29uaS5JU00iLCAiZSI6ICJzaWdfY2xpY2sifQ==>

<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly9pbi5saW5rZWRpbi5jb20vaW4vcmFodWxpaXRkaG4iLCAiZSI6ICJzaWdfY2xpY2sifQ==>

<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9yYWh1bF9pc20iLCAiZSI6ICJzaWdfY2xpY2sifQ==>
✔ Get a Signature like this: Click Here!
<http://ws-stats.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93cy1wcm9tb3MuYXBwc3BvdC5jb20vcj9yZGF0YT1leUp5ZFhKc0lqb2dJbWgwZEhBNkx5OTNkM2N1ZDJselpYTjBZVzF3TG1OdmJTOWxiV0ZwYkMxcGJuTjBZV3hzUDNkelgyNWphV1E5TmpjeU1qazBNVEl3Sm5WMGJWOXpiM1Z5WTJVOVpYaDBaVzV6YVc5dUpuVjBiVjl0WldScGRXMDlaVzFoYVd3bWRYUnRYMk5oYlhCaGFXZHVQWEJ5YjIxdlh6VTNNVE0xTnpNeU5UQTFPVFk0TmpRaUxDQWlaU0k2SUNJMU56RXpOVGN6TWpVd05UazJPRFkwSW4wPSIsICJlIjogInNpZ19jbGljayJ9>

Regards

Rahul Kumar Soni
Scientist
CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Minerals Technology

[image: photo]
*Rahul K Soni*
Scientist, CSIR - Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
+91-674-237-9335 | +91-8456977780 | http://sites.google.com/site/rahuliitdhn
<http://www.facebook.com/RahulSoni.ISM>
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/rahuliitdhn>  <http://twitter.com/rahul_ism>
✔ Get a Signature like this: Click Here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MTIwJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MTM1NzMyNTA1OTY4NjQiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzEzNTczMjUwNTk2ODY0In0=>