[Paraview] Problem using DoubleVectorProperty

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Fri Oct 9 03:44:21 EDT 2015

Hello

I have a strange problem in Input Masks of different filters/plugins: When I have a double proberty with e.g. text "1.1" in input widget it successfully sends 1.1 to filter. If I delete the "." sign out of the input GUI element and want to reenter the "." The GUI widget does not take the comma input, so it is impossible for me to enter a comma over ".". The GUI element only allows the "," sign which is not correctly parsed as comma (I tested it). So if I have any double input it is impossible for me to set it coorectly if I lose the default "." Sign during edit (or if the default double value does not have any "." Sign)....

I testet it with paraview 4.3 (qt 5.2.1) and 4.4 (qt5.5.0), any suggestions whats going wrong? May it has something to do that my Windows is installed in "german" (in german the "," sign is the comma)

Best regards

Gerald Lodron

Researcher of Machine Vision Applications Group
DIGITAL - Institute for Information and Communication Technologies

Steyrergasse 17, 8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

phone:   +43-316-876-1751
general fax: +43-316-876-1751
web: http://www.joanneum.at/digital