[Paraview] ParaView server configuration with user defineable server address

Schlottke-Lakemper, Michael m.schlottke-lakemper at aia.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Oct 6 07:34:43 EDT 2015

Hi David,

Thanks for your answer. I am aware of this possibility, I was just wondering if it is possible to do it directly using the connection settings. During testing, I typically frequently crash (and restart) the pvserver with different numbers of ranks in short succession, and using a reverse job script in each case is quite inefficient.

Michael