[Paraview] Cross Site collaborative visualization

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Thu Oct 1 00:13:43 EDT 2015

I’m looking at a need to allow off campus and public (k-12, other schools) the ability to visualize data we host at our site.

Along with these remote users, it would be nice if we could have multiple remote users share the same interactive vis session.

Would paraview Web be the way todo this?  Is there another tool or way you think we should do this?

What is the status of ParaView Web?  Is it maintained and if so is that expected to stay the case for ~5 years?

Thanks!

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Assoc. Director Advanced Research Computing - TS
XSEDE Campus Champion
brockp at umich.edu
(734)936-1985