[Paraview] Experimental Data Interpolate/Extrapolate to Custom Volume Mesh

Mike Tree treem22 at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 17 17:32:33 EST 2015

I have three planes of experimental PIV data with velocity point data in
.dat format loaded in Paraview. I am hoping to use these planes to
interpolate/extrapolate velocity values onto a custom volumetric mesh (i.e.
from a CFD simulation) to compare experimental results with simulation
results in hopes of validating the simulation. I have attached my Paraview
state file. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
-MT

--
Mike Tree, PhD Student
Cardiovascular Fluid Mechanics Laboratory
treem22 at gatech.edu
678-249-0922
ᐧ