[Paraview] Blurred volume rendering

Thomas Oliveira thomas.oliveira at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 15:06:27 EST 2015

Dear Aashish,

Can I choose the interpolation (linear vs nearest) or is it hard-coded on
the call of VTK from Paraview?

A dataset can be downloaded from
http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/pls/portallive/docs/1/33505696.ZIP .
Please extract the Berea.raw file from the zip.
I loaded it using:
"""
Raw (binary) Files
Data Scalar Type: unsigned char