[Paraview] Problem in Extracting of Data

Rahul Kumar Soni rahulsoni at immt.res.in
Sun Nov 29 08:42:15 EST 2015

Hello

I am facing problem in extracting the data from paraview. The case file has
actually came from fluent. After loading it in the paraview, I have applied
arrow glyph and then calculator filter. After writing a formula in the
calculator. I have clicked on plus to open a new layout tab that shows the
data in spreadsheet view.
Surprisingly, the all the data is only from the upper half part of the
fluidized bed reactor. I do not get why the data from the whole setup is
not selected.

Please help to get out of it. [image: Screenshot from 2015-11-29
19-00-42.png]

[image: photo]
*Rahul K Soni*
Scientist, CSIR - Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
+91-674-237-9335 | +91-8456977780 | http://sites.google.com/site/rahuliitdhn
<http://www.facebook.com/RahulSoni.ISM>
<http://in.linkedin.com/in/rahuliitdhn>  <http://twitter.com/rahul_ism>
✔ Get a Signature like this: Click Here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MTIwJnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MTM1NzMyNTA1OTY4NjQiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzEzNTczMjUwNTk2ODY0In0=>