[Paraview] Plotting data over complex surfaces.

Saideep Pavuluri Saideep.Pavuluri at pet.hw.ac.uk
Thu Nov 26 11:32:12 EST 2015

Hello guys!!

I have a question regarding plotting data of a variable.

My case:
I would like to plot data continuously over a L - section. I can imagine of two possibilities but both seems not to work for me.

1.       Is it possible to use plot over line sort of utility over a 'L' shaped section? I tried a lot but couldn't get it done.

2.       Is it possible to join two plot over lines into one continuous plot. {i.e. I can plot over two individual sections and join together the data}. This too seems not possible to be done.

All I could ultimately do is to plot two individual plots for both the sections which isn't what I really want.

Anybody with an idea of how can I plot over these sort of irregular surfaces.

Saideep

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.