[Paraview] RayCastAndTextureRenderMode and TextureRenderMode are no longer supported in Paraview 5.0.0-RC1

Sergi Mateo Bellido sergi.mateo.bellido at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:19:54 EST 2015

Hi,

I tried to use the "RayCast and Texture Mapping" volume rendering mode
in Paraview 5.0.0-RC1 and I got the following error:

ERROR: In
/home/kitware/dashboards/buildbot/paraview-debian6dash-linux-shared-release_opengl2_qt4_superbuild/source-paraview/VTK/Rendering/VolumeOpenGL2/vtkSmartVolumeMapper.cxx,
line 540
vtkSmartVolumeMapper (0x6e402b0): RayCastAndTextureRenderMode and
TextureRenderMode no longer supported

I received the same error when I tried to use just "Texture Mapping"
volume rendering mode.

Best regards,

Sergi