[Paraview] Parallel Projection Camera missing in 5.0.0-RC1

Giuseppe Bilotta giuseppe.bilotta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 03:33:32 EST 2015

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 11:40 PM, Giuseppe Bilotta
<giuseppe.bilotta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can't seem to find an option to enable parallel projection anymore
> in the ParaView 5 RC1 (built from source). Is this a side-effect of
> the transition to the new rendering engine? is it intentional, or just
> missing the proper UI hooks?

Ok, sorry for the noise, didn't notice that the Advanced options were
not enabled. Found it, but I see that it still has the earlier bug
about the setting not getting properly reloaded if saved as default.
I'll see if I can fix it.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta