[Paraview] Calculator filter

Liam Healy lnp at healy.washington.dc.us
Tue Nov 10 17:32:57 EST 2015

Thanks for the advice. Indeed, I can select the two filter outputs and
start up a Python Calculator. Now however, I am stumped: I don't know
how to specify the input vectors which Table to Points created. The
spreadsheet view shows all the fields, and a points column which
happens to be the second vector. I don't know where the first one
went. I was able to find http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Python_Calculator
which is a nice illustration of capability, but it's not specified
there how "BrownianVectors" got named. If I do mag(Points)
(Points=name at top of spreadsheet) or mag(points) or mag(Position)
(Position = name of my first filter) or mag(input[0]), I get an error.
I've tried looking through the documentation but I'm not even sure
where to look.

Thanks,
Liam