[Paraview] Named blocks in pvd Collection with time series

Giuseppe Bilotta giuseppe.bilotta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:17:31 EST 2015

Hello Cory,

thank you for merging the patch, it definitely solves my issue ;-)

In the mean time I've also started looking into the segfault when PVD
files link to other PVD files. This was easy to find and fix, so I'll
prepare a new patch soon, but I'll need some help to implement actual
proper nested PVD support (assuming it's ever needed). Where would be
the most appropriate place to discuss this? Here? the -developers ML?
A pull request for a WIP patchset?

Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta