[Paraview] Filters applied immediately?

Marty Kandes mkandes at gmail.com
Sat May 30 04:34:01 EDT 2015

I'm having a problem with Paraview immediately applying a filter once I select it to be used before I can adjust the parameters I want it to use when applied to the data. Is there some setting that I need to change? I'd like to avoid this unnecessary computation time. And I'm not sure why it started doing it this way. Previously, I had to acknowledge the application of the filer by clicking the 'apply' button before it would do so. Any help would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone