[Paraview] Troubles with exporting selection labels from current ParaView render view

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed May 20 10:10:32 EDT 2015

> I want to say DataRepresentationCreated is never called! When I create
> instance of my pipeline source with this source code, I get only 3
> messages: "Source Created", and 2 times "Representation Added" after
> pushing Apply button.

Ah ok. That's because pqObjectBuilder no longer creates the standard
representations for ParaView. A better signal to observe is
pqServerManagerModel::representationAdded(). You're already observer
sourceAdded from the ServerManagerModel. You'll need to qobject_cast<>
to pqDataRepresentation* in your slot, for same effect as before.

Utkarsh