[Paraview] Build ParaViewWeb on windows

Yu Yu jtxqhao at gmail.com
Mon May 18 05:09:36 EDT 2015

Hi,

I want to build ParaViewWeb on windows (64-but), I have install win32api
for python in my machine. I am using cmake-gui, and every time I click
ParaView_Enable_Python" to ON, and ParaView_Enable_Web to ON, cmake will
turn ParaView_Enable_Web to off. Is there a way to make it on ?

I found this in the cmake text:
# ParaViewWeb on Windows needs win32api which is not provided by default
# For now the default behavior would be to disable it on Windows build

Can I know how to enable ParaViewWeb for windows build ?

Thanks for your help.