[Paraview] (no subject)

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue May 12 11:49:47 EDT 2015

The Glyph filter is the appropriate way to see points that have no cells attached to them (as in the case of the cube data). This might be a problem with the new uniform spatial distribution feature of the glyph filter. What happens if you change the "Glyph Mode" option of the filter from "Uniform Spatial Distribution" to "All Points"?

-Ken