[Paraview] (no subject)

Sean.Ziegeler at engilitycorp.com Sean.Ziegeler at engilitycorp.com
Mon May 11 18:53:22 EDT 2015

A user of mine would like to see points or glyphs of the atoms in a cube file.  However,
ParaView does not seem to be able to recognize them as data points that can do that.

I can reproduce this in the VTKData example file: m4_TotalDensity.cube.  This would be for the
"Output" portion of the pipeline.  The data ranges are uninteresting, but they should work.

The atoms do show up as Point Data.  I can even show them in a table, and if I select them, the
selected magenta points do show up in the 3D RenderView.  But, I cannot display them as rendered
(and therefore cannot colormap) points.

I CAN Glyph the atoms in m4_TotalDensity.cube.  For my user's data, the Glyph filter outputs
zero information.  Although the data looks reasonably similar.

Is this a bug, or am I missing a filter for this sort of data?

Thanks,
Sean