[Paraview] compiled superquadric tensor glyph plugin for Win7

Sven Buijssen sven.buijssen at tu-dortmund.de
Mon May 11 06:24:17 EDT 2015

Hi Constantin,

I wrote said plugin originally and added it to the wiki a few years ago.
The last version I compiled for Windows 7 was for ParaView 3.14.1 32bit.
Not sure whether that build would be suitable for you. Especially since
the implementation of the algorithm is now faster and a few small bugs
have been ironed out. It could help you decide, though, whether it is
worth going through the trouble of compiling the entire tool chain yourself.

Sven