[Paraview] Parallel Datas

周恒众 zhz1993622 at 163.com
Sat May 2 02:56:41 EDT 2015

Dear:
        I want to do some test to know where the paraview do the data distribution and how to controll it.But when I use ply data to do the test ,I found that it didn't do data distribution .So I want to get some paraview data like in http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ParaView_Readers_and_Parallel_Data_Distribution .who have some datas like that ? Can you give it to me ?Thank you!
                                                                                                                                                                                                               Sincerely
                                                                                                                                                                                                                zhou