[Paraview] coords not available

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri May 1 12:58:00 EDT 2015

Technically it is because VTK treats them differently than other arrays,
and because for some data types (image data and rectilinear grid) you can't
modify them without altering the data type and potentially blowing up
memory consumption in the process.

That said, I've often wanted an easy to use filter that lets you get access
to these, the normals, and the texture coordinates from the GUI. In
practice I've always used the python filter to do that.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive