[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: How to use the Find Data function with a client/server connection?

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 30 15:21:33 EDT 2015

Another way to find out if you have python and numpy on the server side is to run ParaView, and connect to your remote server.  Then, Help/ About/ Connection Information.  This will show you where Numpy and Python are, whether you even have Numpy, and finally versions of both.  If you don't have Numpy, as Utkarsh says, that's the problem.

As a side issue, you may want to update to PV 4.3.1.  There were a lot of bugs that were squashed in the new version.

Alan