[Paraview] PlotSelectionOverTime filter in python

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Mar 26 17:13:36 EDT 2015

Hi Paul,

I think because of the bug you'll need to cobble together the Python script
you want. First you can try doing everything in the GUI and recording it in
a single trace and see if manually adding in the:
selection = SelectCells(query="id==0")
ec = ExtractSelection(Selection=selection)
ec.UpdatePipeline()
PlotSelectionOverTime(Input=ss,Selection=ec)

parts as needed. If this doesn't work you may have to record everything up
to the above point. Then do the selection and PlotSelectionOverTime()
manually in the GUI as well as appending to the Python script, and then
finally doing another trace with the final couple of steps.

Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,
Andy