[Paraview] how not to scale the thickness of the Arrow Glyph?

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Mar 25 23:01:51 EDT 2015

Hi Kazuyoshi,

I do not think the glyph filter will do what you want it to. You might use a Python programmable filter[1] to turn each point into a line segment (i.e., a line from (x,y,z) to (x+dx, y+dy, z+dz)). Then run "Cell Centers" on the resulting line segment data and add oriented, unscaled cone glyphs at each cell center to indicate the direction along the line segments. That would draw lines along the path plus cones pointing along the direction of the path.

	David

[1]: http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Python_Programmable_Filter