[Paraview] Fwd: Gradient of Unstructed dataset

Masaaki SHOJIMA mshoji-tky at umin.ac.jp
Fri Mar 20 07:37:59 EDT 2015

Hi Berk,

"Gradient of Unstructured dataset" filter seems working nicely in your
computer...
I am using Paraview in MacOS Yosemite and Windows 7. In both setting, the
computed gradinet values are half of Ensight and SC/Tetra post.
Is your Paraview running in Linux ?
Client information is also attached to show you my computer enviroment.

Grad-P.vtm  is attached with this mail. Gradient of Pressure was calculated
with "Gradient of Unstructured dataset" filter, and saved as "VTK multi
block files".
Select "GradientOfUnstructuredDataSet1" in the pipeline browser, "File" ->
"Save Data..." -> Files of type "VTK Multi Block Files (*.vtm)".
I don't know how to "save out the output of the gradient filter as a .vtk
file (or .vtu).
If "vtm" is not suitable, please teach me how to output a vtk or vtu file.

Thank you for your hard work and efforts very much.

Masaaki

(1) Client Information of my computer.pdf
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9f4pu84u5j347k/Client%20Information%20of%20my%20computer.pdf?dl=0

(2) Grad-P.vtm
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g6lhwf6b01j7ma2/Grad-P.vtm?dl=0