[Paraview] server configuration with two factor authentication?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 19 14:28:21 EDT 2015

I liked this bit too as the windows version 'xterm -e ssh &'.

<Command exec="cmd.exe" delay="10">
<Arguments>
<Argument value="/C"/>
<Argument value="start"/>
<Argument value="cmd.exe"/>
<Argument value="/C"/>
<Argument value="$SSH_EXEquot;/>

Since windows isn't my first language, that took more hunting than I'ld
like to admit. :)

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer