[Paraview] server configuration with two factor authentication?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 19 12:22:07 EDT 2015

Howdy Mark,

Adding to what Burlen said.

You can grab pvsc examples for ORNL, ANL and NERSC via
paraview->File->Connect… Fetch servers.
//File->Conenct…FetchServers->Edit Sources replace with pvsc
http://www.paraview.org/files/pvscWindows Kitware Inc. on windows.
Mac requires XQuartz, windows requires putty.

Let me know when you get it working, with your permission I'ld love to add
NCSA (and everywhere else) there so that users get it by default.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive