[Paraview] Fwd: Gradient of Unstructed dataset

Masaaki SHOJIMA mshoji-tky at umin.ac.jp
Tue Mar 17 20:04:16 EDT 2015

Hi Berk, Armin, Michael and friends

It is getting warm and flowers are starting to bloom in japan, this morning.

Nightly Builds of Paraview was downloaded on 2015-Mar-18
(ParaView-Windows-64bit-NIGHTLY.zip).

Gradient of Pressure was calculated using "Gradient of Unstrucutred
Dataset" filter and Z component of Grad (pressure) was visualized.

Unfortunately, Nightly build did not settle the problem...
The computed values by nightly builds were also half compared to those of
Ensight.

Could you take a look of the result in the attached PDF?

Thanks for your continuous help.

Masaaki