[Paraview] Algorithm to find grain neighbors

Zhang,Ying yingz at ufl.edu
Fri Mar 13 17:21:48 EDT 2015

Dear Paraview developers,

I sent a question a while ago and probably didn’t get to the list. But here is my question again:

I have a grain image in vti format and use Paraview to visualize the grains. In Paraview I use Representation/Surface along with xml template for coloring to display the grain image based on the vti file. I would like to know if there is a way to find out the number of neighbors each grain has. I wonder if paraview has a such tool to give this information.

Thank you!

Ying Zhang