[Paraview] PV 4.1.0: save the data saves only 1/2 of a circle

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Mar 11 11:55:06 EDT 2015

Stephen,

I got your data and tried again. Once again I cannot replicate your error.
When I open up the csv file in Excel, I get the number of rows I expect
and the bounds of Y are what I expect. I tried both on a serial process
and using a parallel job (in case there was a problem with writing CSV in
parallel, which there has been in the past but has since been fixed).

When you sent the file to me, you mentioned some further instructions I
didn't understand about modifying the csv file and loading it indirectly
through an inp file. I don't know anything about the inp format (and there
appear to be three readers of different formats that expect that
extension), but perhaps the real problem is in the inp reader? Did you try
looking at the csv file directly in a text editor or spreadsheet program?

-Ken