[Paraview] Segfault when selecting "Unset Visibility" in Multi-block Inspector

Ondřej Čertík ondrej.certik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:29:57 EDT 2015

Hi,

I get a segfault with the git version
f7aac037722d9d13b75d9fdb15a1053c0874c6c6. Here is a minimal set of
steps to reproduce:

$ wget -O mug.e
https://github.com/idaholab/moose/blob/devel/examples/ex01_inputfile/mug.e?raw=true
$ paraview mug.e

Click "Apply"
Click "View -> Multi-block Inspector"
Right click the first line in the Multi-block Inspector (mug.e)
Select "Unset Visibility"

It will immediately segfault (just writes "Segmentation fault" into
the terminal and ends, no other info is printed).

This seems to happen with any ExodusII mesh that I tried (I just used
some publicly available mesh so that you can reproduce it). Let me
know if you can reproduce the problem.

Ondrej