[Paraview] SEG-Y seismic data loading

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 09:50:30 EDT 2015

The other workaround is to have an image of the seismic line that can be
georeferenced for loading into Paraview. However, this requires a seismic
viewer capable of exporting a good quality image and not all do (SeiSee is
quite good). Obviously things get a little complex when having to convert
from time to depth, but not so if you are dealing with Z as the time
coordinate.

Is there a georeference filter/tool in ParaView?

Cheers