[Paraview] Load series of VTK files

Ian Krukow i.krukow at tu-braunschweig.de
Fri Mar 6 08:13:17 EST 2015

Yes, that would work. I could write me a script for renaming the files.
But I would rather avoid that, as I get the result files from a project
partner with the simulation time in the filename. So, they are named
something like
file_t=0.0012.vtu
file_t=0.0024.vtu
As soon as t passes 1, ParaView sees a new series. In addition, the
first timestep has a different filename, because it is a steady-state
solution. I could remove the dots in the time values and rename the
steady-state solution, but I would have to do it every time I get a new
file series. Therefore, I have been looking for another solution.

Kind regards
Ian