[Paraview] SEG-Y seismic data loading

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 07:21:19 EST 2015

This is definitely an import filter that would make ParaView more widely
used, particularly in industry. Even doing as suggested by Leo, of reading
the coordinates and extracting the amplitude would still be useful when
viewing the data in 3D.

Perhaps this will be addressed in a future release, but I know this has
been asked for some years back I believe.