[Paraview] Rotational Degrees of Freedom

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Fri Mar 6 02:47:42 EST 2015

Hello,

I don't know much ParaView,
but to have a "realistic" rendering,
the software should have the shape of the cross section of the beam
or the thickness of the shell,
to be able to rebuild an external surface.

And I doubt ParaView has an available library of cross sections
ar a ways to describe it,
am I wrong?

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan