[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] How to check for duplicate nodes ?

houssen houssen at ipgp.fr
Wed Mar 4 06:15:10 EST 2015

OK, clean to grid (that I didn't know) gets rid of duplicate nodes.

For debugging (creating our own hdf5 to import/export data between
solvers) and or checking (data received from elsewhere) purposes, I was
more looking for a way to SEE duplicate nodes (red ball in the 3D
viewpoint and/or spreadsheet listing duplicate nodes for instance) to
know if the data contains or not some duplicate nodes : I guess I can do
that with python, but however, this seems a bit complex for a simple
check. (I believe something was already doing that)

Franck