[Paraview] Hardware suggestions for volume rendering

Kevin Lau kevin.d.lau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:43:39 EST 2015

Dear Aashish,

Thank you very much for your reply. The latest work you're doing on volume
rendering is very impressive.

In order to access the latest VTK rendering in ParaView would we have to
compile both the latest VTK and ParaView from source? Is it possible to
link ParaView to specific VTK builds?

Also do you know if it is preferential to have a single GPU (i.e. a
workstation graphics card) or multiple GPU (i.e. gaming graphics card) when
using ParaView?

Many thanks,

Kevin