[Paraview] Annotate time filter - regard real time

Madalena S. Malhadas nenasantos at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 07:10:58 EST 2015

Dear paraview users,I have a question over the use of Annotate time filter in Paraview. I have a paraview script that read netcdf data which has time axis given as "days since 1970-01-0100:00" (Epoch Time). This gives problem if I want to show the real time of the data in the animation window. What I would like to have shown are the date as4-8-2003, 00:00 etc. and it shows big number like 19521, 19522. Does anyone have some idea how to solve the problem?Thanks a lot!
Madalena