[Paraview] Executive Not calling RequestData

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jun 25 09:42:25 EDT 2015

RequestData doesn't get called unless the pipeline determines that
something has changed. This is at core of VTK's demand driven execution
pipeline. You may want to checkout Berk's blog (
http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/831) about how you can use
`CONTINUE_EXECUTING` key for "streaming".

Utkarsh