[Paraview] [Xdmf] Fwd: Problem with opening Xdmf file in Paraview

victor sv victorsv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 07:35:56 EDT 2015

Hello,

it also crash for me too. What API are you using to save the data?

The signature for DataItem using Xdmf2 is as follows (e.g):

        <DataItem DataType="Float" Dimensions="72" Format="HDF"
Precision="8">testoutput.h5:Data0</DataItem>

The datatype when you writes h5ls -v data.h5/topology/connectivities is
"Native long" and with /gemetry/nodes is "Native double". I didn't
understand what this means, but are you sure that you are mantaining the
coherence related with datatypes between both Xdmf and H5 files?

Víctor.