[Paraview] Normal glyph

Yves Rogez yves.rogez at obs.ujf-grenoble.fr
Mon Jun 22 06:48:14 EDT 2015

First of all : please use the paraview mailing list. Your questions
could help someone else.

1. change the number of sample points in filter properties
2. select your geometry file -> save data -> choose stl format

Yves

--
Yves Rogez
/CONSERT Operations Engineer/

*IPAG*
/Institut de Planétologie et d'Astrophysique de Grenoble /
Bat D de Physique - BP. 53 - 38041 Grenoble - FRANCE

tel : +33 (0)4 76 63 52 80
lab : +33 (0)4 76 63 57 60