[Paraview] applying triangulation filter for .inp and .prt file extensions

Vishnubharathi T vishnu2bharathi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 10:21:58 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I have files with extension .inp(ansys file) and  .prt(Unigraphics fiile)
 I wanted to open them in paraview and convert them into .stl formats after
applying triangulation.

When I tried opening .inp files. I got the following error:

Warning: In
C:\DBD\pvs-x64\paraview\src\paraview\VTK\Common\DataModel\vtkDataObject.cxx,
line 522

vtkUnstructuredGrid (000000000D074F40): Attempted to ShallowCopy from null.

ERROR: In
C:\DBD\pvs-x64\paraview\src\paraview\Utilities\VisItBridge\Library\VisItLib\visit_vtk\full\vtkUnstructuredGridRelevantPointsFilter.C,
line 109

vtkUnstructuredGridRelevantPointsFilter (000000000EC565F0): No data to
Operate On!

Please help me with this. I have attached the files for reference.

with regards,

Bharathi