[Paraview] Extracting Line chart data

Bud Brust bbrust at emc-sq.com
Thu Jun 18 07:45:52 EDT 2015

When one makes a LineChartView of data plotted along a line in a 3D solid (for instance stress along a line cut through the solid) it can be viewed and each data point can be observed by running the cursor over the plot.  Moreover, if I click the rectangular selection box in this chart it identifies the points.  If I then click 'edit/finddata' I can see every point.  However, if I want to extract the data to (say) copy and paste it in a spread sheet how is this done?  I have been rummaging around the Paraview manual and trying different things but cannot seem to get it.

Thanks,

Bud