[Paraview] Selecting volume rendering causes output to vanish

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Jun 10 15:03:38 EDT 2015

Probably the content isn't amenable to volume rendering. To be so, the
unstructured grid has to have volumetric cells in it (tets, voxels, etc).
If it just has polys or lines or points in it, they won't appear. You'll
have to resample of splat onto the data onto a volumetric grid in that case.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive