[Paraview] ParaView 4.0.1 Not Compiling for Python, MPI, Llvm

Scott Wittenburg scott.wittenburg at kitware.com
Mon Jun 8 11:41:00 EDT 2015

Hi Noah,

   I don't see the specific link error message in your email, but it seems
possible it could be related to your graphics environment.  We often have
to compile ParaView on amazon EC2 instances when setting up ParaViewWeb,
and some of the guides for that may end up being useful to you,
specifically:

http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/js-doc/index.html#!/guide/graphics_on_ec2_g2

and

http://www.paraview.org/ParaView3/Doc/Nightly/www/js-doc/index.html#!/guide/ubuntu_14_04