[Paraview] paraview for a "new" application

Stefano Zaghi stefano.zaghi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 05:49:30 EDT 2015

Hi all,

another possibility is to write your Fortran data directly into VTK files
format.

I develop a KISS library in pure Fortran for IO of Fortran data into VTK
standard:  see https://github.com/szaghi/Lib_VTK_IO

The exporters are almost complete. The importers are under developing by a
power collaborator https://github.com/victorsndvg/Lib_VTK_IO this work will
be merged very soon into the main branch.

Summarizing, Lib_VTK_IO is

+ Lib_VTK_IO is a pure Fortran library to write and read data conforming
the VTK standard;
+ Lib_VTK_IO is Fortran 2003+ standard compliant;
+ Lib_VTK_IO supports parallel architectures by means OpenMP and MPI
paradigms;
+ Lib_VTK_IO supports ascii, binary and base64 file formats;
+ Lib_VTK_IO is a Free, Open Source Project.

My best regards

Stefano Zaghi  Ph.D. Aerospace Engineer

Research Scientist, Dept. of Computational Hydrodynamics at *CNR-INSEAN*
<http://www.insean.cnr.it/en/content/cnr-insean>
*p*: +39 0650299260 | *m*: +39 3497730036 | *e*: stefano.zaghi at gmail.com

Codes Showcase
*OFF* <https://github.com/szaghi/OFF>          Open source Finite volumes
Fluid dynamics code
*Lib_VTK_IO <https://github.com/szaghi/Lib_VTK_IO> *  Fortran library to
write and read data conforming the VTK standard
*FLAP* <https://github.com/szaghi/FLAP>         Fortran command Line
Arguments Parser for poor men
*BeFoR64 <https://github.com/szaghi/BeFoR64>*      Base64 encoding/decoding
library for FoRtran poor men