[Paraview] pvserver

Dean, Kevin kevin.dean at decisionsciencescorp.com
Mon Jun 1 15:57:59 EDT 2015

Hey, How's it going?

I am currently trying to figure out how to acquire real-time image
reconstruction updates across a cluster configuration. I have several
reader (plugins) that convert from my types to vtk types.

I have also utilized pvserver minimally; but should it be able to
read/handle data that is being published to a specified port?

Also, I will probably have to create a communication layer that handles
CoreDX DDS communication. Would it be proper to create this layer as a
plugin or do I need to link it to some pvserver backend?

Thanks again!

Kevin E. Dean

--
This email and its contents are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not disclose or use the information within this email