[Paraview] adjusting vertical level setting via paraview python script

Eatmon Jr., Arnold aeatmon at lanl.gov
Thu Jul 30 15:59:19 EDT 2015

I noticed when pasting into the email and tried to change them, but the problem still persists even when adjusting them as you stated

  # Properties modified on output00240101_000000nc

      paraview.simple.NetCDFMPASreader.PointArrayStatus = ['temperature']

      paraview.simple.NetCDFMPASreader.ShowMultilayerView = 0

      paraview.simple.NetCDFMPASreader.VerticalLevel = 32

And I commented the repeating lines out

      # paraview.simple.NetCDFMPASreader.ShowMultilayerView = 0

      # paraview.simple.NetCDFMPASreader.VerticalLevel = 1

 However output remains exactly the same even adjusting the vertical level to something like 33 that would return an extremely noticeable difference.

I do see it is possible in the GUI however, it works exactly as it should there.
On a wing of faith, I also tried formatting as = [‘1’] and that did not work either.

Thank you for your continuing assistance by the way, I asked around and it does seem to be a difficult issue to remedy.