[Paraview] Compiling ParaView 4.3.1 release

Bruce Jones bruce.david.jones at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:54:19 EDT 2015

Hey Guys,

I have successfully built a recent commit in the paraview repository. I
would like to do some testing against the most recent paraview release
(4.3.1), however when I check out the release branch and try to configure
with cmake I get the error below. I am building on windows with visual
studio 2010. Can anyone explain this error?

Cheers,
Bruce

CMake Error at VTK/CMake/vtkModuleTop.cmake:53 (message):
No such module "vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL" needed by
"vtkPVVTKExtensionsRendering"