[Paraview] How to select cells that share the same vtkProcessId

Krishna Pai krishnapai09 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:00:51 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Is there a way to select all the cells that share the same ProcessId (or
other field) without using my mouse to click or drag over every one? My
goal is to use ParaView to visualize the results of several simulations in
parallel, with each process handling the visualization of a single
simulation. Along that same line, is there a way ParaView can make each
process look into a different directory of simulation data so I can
accomplish this?

Thanks,
Krishna Pai