[Paraview] PCL Plugin

Eric Younkin - NOAA Federal eric.g.younkin at noaa.gov
Sun Jul 26 11:29:59 EDT 2015

Casey,

I ended up manually changing the additional dependencies I referenced above
for all projects.  Never figured where they were in the cmake files.  I
think some of them were related to the plugins I had enabled.

I am now configuring the PCL Plugin and I'm finding a few things that I
haven't seen while configuring PCL or Paraview.  CMake output below:

Found unsuitable Qt version "5.4.1" from
C:/Qt/Qt5.4.1/5.4/msvc2013_64/bin/qmake.exe

checking for module 'eigen3'

package 'eigen3' not found

Boost version: 1.58.0

Found the following Boost libraries:

system

filesystem

thread

date_time

iostreams

serialization

checking for module 'libopenni'

package 'libopenni' not found

Could NOT find openni (missing: OPENNI_LIBRARY OPENNI_INCLUDE_DIRS)

** WARNING ** io features related to openni will be disabled

checking for module 'libopenni2'

package 'libopenni2' not found

Could NOT find ensenso (missing: ENSENSO_LIBRARY ENSENSO_INCLUDE_DIR)

** WARNING ** io features related to ensenso will be disabled

Could NOT find DAVIDSDK (missing: DAVIDSDK_LIBRARY DAVIDSDK_INCLUDE_DIR)

** WARNING ** io features related to davidSDK will be disabled

** WARNING ** io features related to pcap will be disabled

** WARNING ** io features related to png will be disabled

checking for module 'flann'

package 'flann' not found

checking for module 'flann'

package 'flann' not found

checking for module 'libopenni'

package 'libopenni' not found

Could NOT find openni (missing: OPENNI_LIBRARY OPENNI_INCLUDE_DIRS)

** WARNING ** visualization features related to openni will be disabled

checking for module 'libopenni2'

package 'libopenni2' not found

Could NOT find ensenso (missing: ENSENSO_LIBRARY ENSENSO_INCLUDE_DIR)

** WARNING ** visualization features related to ensenso will be disabled

Could NOT find DAVIDSDK (missing: DAVIDSDK_LIBRARY DAVIDSDK_INCLUDE_DIR)

** WARNING ** visualization features related to davidSDK will be disabled

checking for module 'libopenni'

package 'libopenni' not found

Could NOT find openni (missing: OPENNI_LIBRARY OPENNI_INCLUDE_DIRS)

** WARNING ** apps features related to openni will be disabled

looking for PCL_COMMON

looking for PCL_OCTREE

looking for PCL_IO

looking for PCL_KDTREE

looking for PCL_SEARCH

looking for PCL_SAMPLE_CONSENSUS

looking for PCL_FILTERS

looking for PCL_2D

looking for PCL_GEOMETRY

looking for PCL_FEATURES

looking for PCL_ML

looking for PCL_SEGMENTATION

looking for PCL_VISUALIZATION

looking for PCL_SURFACE

looking for PCL_REGISTRATION

looking for PCL_KEYPOINTS

looking for PCL_TRACKING

looking for PCL_RECOGNITION

looking for PCL_STEREO

looking for PCL_APPS

looking for PCL_OUTOFCORE

looking for PCL_PEOPLE

Found unsuitable Qt version "5.4.1" from
C:/Qt/Qt5.4.1/5.4/msvc2013_64/bin/qmake.exe

Qt QTGUI library not found.

Qt QTCORE library not found.

CMake Warning at
C:/Users/eric.g.younkin/Documents/PCL_ParaView/ParaView-v4.3.1-source/CMake/ParaViewPlugins.cmake:981
(message):
GUI resource files in plugins are no longer supported. The same
functionality can be obtained using Hints in the Server Manager xml files.
See the Major API Changes document for details.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:99 (add_paraview_plugin)

Configuring done

Is there something I can change to allow the QT 5.4.1 libraries to be
recognized?  I saw a few references to QT4 in the CMakeLists.  Also,  I
would really like to build with PCAP support.  I have added the library
path in CMake, but it still says it is disabled (see above).  If you have
any ideas, I would welcome your advice.

Thanks,
Eric